Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Challenge number 2

Hello everybody!

With this card I will participate at the challenge #168 of Pals Paper Arts. 
This week it's a sketch-challenge and it was much more difficult for me than the colour-challenge of last week.
I took the paper and sizzix dies from Stampin'Up!, the stamp is from Stampin'Up as well.
I hope you like my card.
It's already on its way to Vienna, where a friend of mine lives and hopefully will recieve the card.

I wish you a nice Sunday!
Vicky

2 Kommentare:

Sandie Conner hat gesagt…

Very pretty! I love the colors, so cheerful and bright, I know your friend will love it. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

Nina Dee hat gesagt…

What a bright and cheerful card! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen